Vision Square Eyecare caters to the individual needs of each patient with well trained staff members who provide personalized attention. We do much more than just check your vision and provide you with eyeglasses. We provide comprehensive eye care and full treatment and management of eye conditions in order to ensure internal and external eye health and correct vision. We find that our extensive use of technology and highly trained staff allows the doctors at Vision Square Eyecare to spend more one-on-one time with our patients.
You will find that your eye examination is a pleasant and interesting experience. Based on modern optometric techniques, the examination consists not of a single test but a series of tests, all of which are integrated with each other. The examination is divided into four sections:
1. This series of tests is designed to determine whether your eyes are healthy and free of disease. A careful check will be made for certain diseases that manifest themselves in the eye.
2. A number of objective tests are taken which allow us to observe and measure your eyes without your active participation. These tests also enable us to examine small children of preschool age.
3. Next a number of subjective tests are taken. Here you will be actively participating. We will ask you a number of questions and will expect you to answer them as well as you can.
4. Additional tests will be performed to assess the muscular balance of your eyes, how well your eyes work as a team, and how well your eyes focus. At the conclusion of the exam, we will explain the results of the tests and make recommendations for any needed preventative or remedial vision care.
We Provide Diagnosis and Treatment of:
- Macular Degeneration
- Diabetic Eye Disease
- Dry Eye
- Conjunctivitis (Pink Eye and Infections)
- Corneal Abrasions
- Seasonal Allergic Eye Problems
- Eye Injuries
- among other eye problems.
What you should expect in a comprehensive eye exam:
- Vision evaluation
- Testing for glaucoma, cataracts, macular degeneration, and other retinal diseases or disorders
- Screening for diabetes, high blood pressure, and other systemic health conditions
- Tests for peripheral vision, intraocular pressure, and eye health
At the conclusion of the exam, we will explain the results of the tests and make recommendations for any needed preventative or remedial vision care.
When you visit our office, you will leave knowing you have had a comprehensive vision and eye health examination by experienced and caring professionals
Our full range of vision services include examination of children and adults, contact lens fitting of all types, and co-management of laser and cataract surgery.